Sunday, October 18, 2009

Saturday Fun! :D



Know about the new LG Phone coming up? Hope i can help them do a advertorial because i like the phone very much as Girl Generation. Sounds very gay eh? I don't care. -,-


I know you guys have had a BORING Saturday but i don't! :D


Went down to Kelvin's house at first then headed down to the alteration shop to alter Kelvin's long jeans. I am so fussy that i got alot of conditions for the jeans and wanted it to be done my 3 after she said 4 in the afternoon. LOL!


Cab down to Plaza Sing to plan to meet up with Jerome but he's late. -,-!

So Kelvin and I went to Ichiban Sushi Restaurant at level 6 to have our dinner and we saw a waitress have a similar look with Xiaxue. Wondering what they are doing in front of me seriously? Because i am totally turned off by them and Kelvin can see it very obviously because he asked me why is it that my face turned so black suddenly.





This is the salmon! :D It's damn delicious with wasabi! Come to think of it, i'm very hungry now! -,-





























This is the drink that i ordered! ((: It's coke float and i'm totally having relationship with it now! LOL!


























Chicken Katsu: Tell you more about this idiotic thing. It's true that it's delicious BUT there's LOTS OF OIL below the plate! -,- I think it should be called Chicken Oil Katsu. Seriously!


 
 
Personally, i don't like this plate of rice with chicken. But Kelvin says that it's nice. (: I just think that the curry smells weird! Why? I don't know. Plus the curry looks like shit. :/ Sorry Kelvin! :/


After we finished our dinner [acutally we never finished all. -,- Lots of left overs. :/], we went to meet up with jerome after his CIP at SMU.




After we went to Taka to see Kelly, Jerome went home first and after that it's my turn because my mom called me to reach home by 10! -,-

But before me and Kelvin go home, something caught my eyes!



FASHION SHOW @ ORCHARD ION! OMG!

Yes. There's loads of poor thing photographer outside having their professional camera to shoot some nice shoots la!


 
 
There? Imagine one digital camera compared to a profesional camera?!?! *hide*

No comments: