Saturday, October 31, 2009

Simple yet happy.


Have got comments from my best friends telling me that i change quite a lot this school holiday being very materialistic.

Some good comments from others which comes from both guys and girls saying that I'm good looking and I'm friendly towards people that I first met! :D I totally can agree with me being friendly but not the one on me being good looking. :/ I still need to improve on my looks and my fashion style. :D

Got a fun day playing out with my best friends. Bought some things to play too and decided what we should do during the next meeting on the coming saturday! :D Mad excited! :D


I may be attending a halloween party later on in the night till very late with Linden [My guy buddy and he's not gay for godness sake, he like girls. NOT BOYS! lol?]. I'm afraid that it'll not be fun. Anyone going?


What's this? Coming up next!



No comments: