Friday, May 22, 2009

Apologies from my teacher! LOL!



Well, did you remember i have ranted about my god damn
teacher who keeps on reporting to my class what i've blogged
about in my blog?

Click here to read it. {:


I've got to say that he did apologize to me today..
Let me quote what he say.

Andric, today you go back and blog say i apologize to you ah?
And blog down there say i very humble and apologize okay?
Let Miss Chua see ah? *smiles with un-glee-ing teeth*


What a "funny" teacher hor? -,- I accept your apologies though
but please don't try to throw your face and mine. -,-

Also, i want to say something!! -,-

If you want to quote me, please quote it CORRECTLY! Don't
anyhow add words that i didn't wrote!

Seriously, so what if our principal read our blog? Big deal?
Or even our discipline Mistress? You think i care? She have
full rights to read it but she have no rights to control what
i want to rant/wrote over here..

It is true that you can give me good advice on my studies and
what not. And also, if people don't like so see what i wrote
in my blog, they can just scam off? Right?

It's like, i didn't tie a string on their neck and call them to
read it isn't it? I'm not decent looking neither do i want to be
a angel in front of all the teachers.. I want to be who i am.. Not
to act to be who i am not.. -,-

I am very sure that alot of decent looking idiots in alot of schools
do say vulgarities ya? -,- It's 21st century now! -.-

******


Picture above was proudly provided by Daniel Ow with very pitiful conditions. :[



FUCKKK!!!!!! I failed so many subject! I only passed my english!
I have got to stay back for 2 weeks for the stupid intensive programme
uh!!! HELP!!!! -,-

Half of my precious holiday is gone. -,- But never mind. At least i got
to learn and improve uh? {:

Tomorrow i am going to go to malaysia! :DD Going to make ALOT
of dumplings back! :D I'll try to get some photos back. {: Hmm..
who wants my dumplings? :D

E-mail me & i'll try to give you.. haha!!

No comments: