Tuesday, March 1, 2011

[AD] こんにちは!


ヒヒ!I know you've not seen my photos for weeks being up here ! I've to apologize that these few weeks i ain't having the time to edit nice photos neither to cam-whore due to my projects and not to miss out that i am totally not in the mood to do any cam-whore. すみません!):

If you do follow me on twitter, you should know that my emotions run wild every time & recently there are loads of crap making my emotions go even wilder and crazier. I'll not repeat myself what happen here because you sucks for not following me on twitter. Too bad.



Anyway my purpose here is not to blog any of my whinny grandmother rants or story but i am here to tell you that i have something special for you guys ! :D





You are not wrong that i am selling only 45 funky "No Nipple For Sale" Badge with my project mates and he money earned will go to charitable organisation called HOME !



I'm going to a few schools with my project mates so if you are keen to see me & my project mates in your school giving your school a assembly talk, do e-mail me and i will reply you ASAP ! At the mean time, please do support us on the badges and send in your order to the e-mail stated on the poster above ! :D


Hope to see you guys soon ! ヒヒ! :D

No comments: