Sunday, March 6, 2011

Matthew's Birthday Celebration [Part 1]


It's Matthew's 19th Birthday & GEMS wanted to give him a memorable Birthday Celebration though things we did were simple but it's a fun night. :)

Initial plan was to head down town/Marina Square to have Seoul Gardens but because both outlets are packed/fully booked, we changed our destination to Bugis Junction's Seoul Gardens instead.



Imagine how sway can we be to call up both Orchard & Marina Square outlet & end up getting to know that they are fully booked ! -_-



Dropped by City Hall MRT Station to meet up with friends to head down to bugis together & here goes the forever late comer that we have to wait so we camwhore. :)

Don't make me wait because you will make me a camwhore !



I thought this is the ugliest photo you've ever since in my blog. Holy god gracious i didn't know why i will pose in this way.
















I swear i ate a lot when ever i go to Seoul Gardens ! I don't know why but i am totally in love with Seoul Garden's food, especially the chickens & the fish ! They are mad yums !


I'm sorry but i don't fancy the damn beef that my friend is holding on to in the picture. The beef is so hard that i have to use so much force to chew & digest the damn thing in my mouth ! Totally not enjoying that shit. Beh !




The Birthday Boy Guy. :D







Favorite moment of all time in every Seoul Garden's nom ! ICE-CREAM DESSERT !!


This is the first damn time i get to see my favorite ice-cream in the ice-cream box & i am so excited of it that i scope 4 huge balls of it ! Hehehe ! I LOVE IT ! :p



This Ice-Cream is made by Shila where she ave brownies underneath all the ice-cream. I'm not a fan of brownies so i don't think it's nice. I think it's kinda weird as one of my friend said it taste like dog food ! LOL ! Best joke of the day. Lols.










After enjoying the meal, i can't stop camwhoring but continue to camwhore outside of Seoul Gardens. I even requested my friend to ask the staff to help us to take a picture but the staff realise i'm pointing in so she came out herself. HAHA !








Because this post have tooooooooooooo many photos, i'll separate it into 2 instead ! Upcoming post will be more interesting as it will feature me posing super obscene poses. Not forgetting self-obsession photos following right up ! :D


No comments: