Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Communication Seems Easy.

Things come and go even your family & friends, things you loved and adore the most.

We always don't cherish when our family or friends are there and took them for granted. But when they are gone for good, we start to miss them so much and start tearing like a baby.



Sometimes it's hard to not make yourself really cherish a person's existence everytime when sometimes the other party is just so making you pissed off so much that you can't help to not hate the person ! I can't deny that i do know how much my dad loves me but now that the hate in me over took me, it pisses me off everytime i see him. Totally.


I barely talk to him for 30 minutes a day because i don't feel like to. Talks will turn out to small tiffs, ends up unhappiness and the end of it will be a quarrel.


I don't know how much you can feel me but i just can't explain how much i hate to talk to my parents. Really.



Often they thought they know it all, knows it the best but actually they know nothing. They always have their own reason for everything and that's also the reason why i am totally not bothered to speak to them. Writing on this online diary of mine makes me smile though it took me a lot of effort to produce good quality posts or photos but i enjoy doing it and i am absolutely happy doing it everytime knowing that people are reading and love my work. :)


I'll see you guys soon with more pictures up as i have got 'photoshoot' photos and also 'Matthew's Birthday Celebration [Part 2]' post coming up so do keep a look out ! :)


Thanks for showing me so much of love from out there where ever you are. Thanks for showing me your support to me and i love you guys. :) 


No comments: