Sunday, March 20, 2011

Funny Prank !


For the pass one week, i am holding on to my new phone which is the 'Sumsung Galaxy Ace'. It's an amazing phone that i could say is better than the iphone !

This phone is a total copy of iphone but the best part of this phone compared to iphone is that the specs is better, it's lighter and have BLUETOOTH ! Awesome shit or what.

But anyway. I'm not here to advertise this phone. I'm here to tell a prank that i did to a guy.



I asked a guy for his number and i texted him telling that I'm the another guy.


Me: Yo ! Straven here ! I change number !

Guy: o.o?? Why change numner ? Change phone ah ?

Me: Change house.

Guy: O.o ?! No link leh !!

Me: I kena ahlong.

Guy: Who lend de the money ?!



Here goes the super hilarious prank. I laughed so badly while doing that prank on him ! LOL.


Tell me what prank you do to your friends ! Share it with me ! :D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you imitating www.tpicalben.blogspot.com? YOU FAILED.