Sunday, May 17, 2009

PICTURES!!!! Ulcers SUCK MY DAY!!! FUCK YOU!


You saw it, you know it.. So i don't need to say much.. HAHA!
Seriously, it's so F-ing irritating uh! It's like one damn needle on the tongue..
Feel like poke/killing it..

IRRITATING MOLE LIKE ULCER! FUCK YOU!



******

As i have promised you guys that i will TRY to get the photos
as soon as possible right? I DID IT! *smiles* HAHA!! The photos
features Kelly, Ailin & most importantly........... ME! ME! ME!!!!!!!
*ROARRR*

I totally like the photo that i took with kelly in the cinema.. HAHA!
[ I know we are nt suppose to do that.. -,- But, YOU THINK I CARE?!?! HAHA! ]
The reason why i like the photo is because it's not blur the the dark effect is so....
NICE!!!!!!


We took this photo for 3 times i think? And finally the photo
got perfect with my cute hand.. HAHAHA!


Know why i emo?! Because Kelly is doing make up for Ailin in the train
and i am alone sitting down there sticking out and pulling it back to my mouth
with the little malay boy opposite me.. He do what i did neh! HAHA! SO CUTE! :p



Suddenly feel so retard with this picture.. LOL! The bag & my leg poseing
totally off.. Anyone? Want me t model for them? LOL!! Comfirm lose money
for the photo shoot.. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!


I LIKE THIS! not really uh.. Covers my pretty eyes.. hahaha!
Should make the hair more
MESSY! MESSY!! MMORE MESSY!!!!!!!


This is the time i got emo.. -,- No sweet.. No fun.. No laugher.. LOL!
Wrong shoe.. TOTALLY WRONG!!!!! GHAWD!


I think this is okay.. HEHE! Kelly says i look like match stick & she
look like a pregnant lady.. :pp Am i so fucking skinny in the first place? LOL!


Random~~
I SWEAR I WILL NOT WEAR SKINNIES ANYMORE!!! NOOO!!!!!


I hate them.. i help them take their picture s clear.. they take my picture
so blur.. is it that i got devil bu effect?!?! YES?!?! NO?!?!? Hope not.. -,-


I AM SO SHUAI IN THIS PICTURE OKAY! LOL! Maybe i'll
reconsider making my hair more messy.. HAHAHAHA!!!


BEST PHOTO OF THE DAY! Shack that ailin not inside.. -,-
She's like looking at the dan screen playing the advertisments..


******


The Following picture, please don't follow what we did.. It's damn stupid.. :X!
We went to a bra shop & Ailin suggested that she wanted to take photos with the
models and kelly go out there and take the picture.. I think you guys should know
the paragon shopping at Orchard road bahs. {: We took there.. HAHAHA!
It's totally crap.. Everyone is looking at us uh! HAHA!!!

See if you can spot me?! {:







This next photo is very scarry.. if you have weak heart or asmah or anything
sickness related to heart.. don't scroll down.. :X I WARN YOU LER HOR!
If you die.. not my fault.. :X


ROARR!!! Kelly wants to copy my hair style.. LOL!!!!!! DAMN FUNNY UH! HAHA!


When we are on our way back home.. Ailin tired my hair style too..
But... total epic fail.. LOL!


Saw her hair?!? HAHAHA!! FAILLLL!!! LOL!



Family Shoot. {:







Kian an.. don't beat me up.. i know i very close to kelly.. LOL!



AiLin!!! Your SPLIT HAIR!! HAHA! Let me try.. :XX
ekk.. not nice.. LOL!!!

No comments: