Friday, May 15, 2009

Boring! Felt so dangerous & lonly...


Another boring day for me.. nothing to do but just stone & do
stupid things with Nigel... lame right? LOL! I'm board until i
dance with my own pillow.. how fascinating is that.. LOL!

Maybe tomorrow i am going out with Ailin [ again! {: ] & kelly!
I bet we'll go cine to take neo-prints.. haha! But currently i can
tell you, i'm broke.. -,- BROKE UH!!!!

Hope that tomorrow my mama will give me money to spend
again.. :p I don't know why but i start to love my family more
then i use to be.. Last time, friends are on the top of my charts..
but now.. Friends become 3rd place.. hahaha!!! 2nd place uh?
*SECRET!!* HAHAHA!! *shhhhh* :p


Love my sister alot! :p She's so adorable right? HAHAHA!
DON'T KIDNAP HER UH! LOL! My sister is ultra sweet
to me but not my brother.. hahah! [ I personally dont know why... ]
Hope this family relationship will last until i die. {:
[ Why i say until i will die the first uh? LOL! ]


I drank this today! Guess what is it?! LOL! It's ultra sour!!!
GHAWD!! *squint eyes*

No comments: