Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Saded that i fail alot of subjects. :[[


As you guys will know today will be the "Checking Of Scripts" Day
where all the damn students including naughty students are scared of.

You should know why. :X A lot of students didn't do well for their examinations
okay! Our Principal did tell us that if we didn't do well for our Mid-Year-Examination,
she expect us to stay back for extra classes for 2 weeks during our JUNE HOLIDAYS!

FUCKKKK!!!!!!

So damn pissed off now.. -,- I failed Geography, Chinese & chemistry luh! But
luckily i passed my ENGLISH!!! Teachers always say that English & math is the
most important subject..

I'm so Fucking Lucky.. Why? I got 50/100 for my ENGLISH! LOL!!
Now I'm waiting for my Math/Physics/Social Studies & ART. {:

I can tell you now which one i will fail. {: Physics & Social Studies.. :XX
I feel so stupid now uh.. Failed so many subjects.. *roll eyes*
But i didn't feel so stupid also because almost 90% of Normal academic
students didn't meet the criteria to go to Secondary 5...

Feel so sad now though.. -,- BUT! :D


I will still have my cute cute sister! HAHA! She'll sure cheer me up
in some way or another! {: I love my sister so much! HAHA! But
sometimes she's irritating.. :XX

She told me not to post this picture on to my blog.. LOL! You know why?
She said that the table is too messy.. HAAHAHAA! She's the one who
make the table look like that.. all the files and everything.. LOLL!

But i like this shoot! ^.^ It really shows that i am very happy taking the
photo with my cute sister! HAHAHA!!

[ In the future if my sister becomes a blogger, must go read hor! LOL!!! ]

No comments: