Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Game I've Never Stop Playing Since Primary 3.


HabboHotel :D

I guess majority of you might have heard of this game and most probably have quit playing with it already cos it requires kind of a brain to play with it or else it will be REALLY boring and lame as what loads of people have always said.



The reason why i say it requires a kind of a brain is because in this game you can do trading where in a way you can buy & sell furniture to earn coins! :D

Sadly, just a few days ago, stupid me got con by an idiot girl who influenced me to purchase a few stupid machine for quite a high price thinking that i could make a profit out of but who knows now the machine is selling at 2/5 of the price i have bought. 

SWAY!





After all I'm always having good time playing this game and i do know that quite a handful of readers i have are from Habbo or maybe are my Radio listeners back then when i was a Dj in year 2006 to 2008. :) Thanks for walking through my life these few years with me and show your constant support to me guys. :D

 Just to give you a little shock of your life, I've spent almost $6,000 to $8,000 on this game where in the past i kept buying coins to purchase new furniture and build pretty rooms and taking part in room building competitions!



Too bad there are a lot of really good builders that built really grand pretty rooms and it's really amazing how much time they have spent on building one room! Some of the winners are my friends and i did asked how long did they spent to built a room and the answer is DAYS.

Can you imagine brainstorming and sitting in from of the computer clicking away for days? I definitely will go insane!

No comments: