Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Orchard Central Walkabout! :D


Met up with cousin and aunty to have dinner at Orchard Central! :D




My cousin and I are both really early so we went walking around in Orchard Central and I found the perfume that I wanted but i never buy! :(




Hello! :D




I don't know if you guys got eat before or not but I strong encourage you guys to come at least once! The experience and food there is worth a visit! :D






Use IPAD to order food! No need waiter or waitress one but they still charge service charge eh. 




My naughty niece trying to be funny when I want to take picture for her. Hahaha!




Finally our food come to us by choo choo train!! So cute right? :P






Jasmine is looks like she's in heaven now with a super yummy sushi in her mouth. Haha!




My lovely pretty Aunt! ♥ 

She used to be a model if I'm not wrong but now she is a Japanese men's wife who runs a Japanese Restaurant. You can expect yourself to nom on Japanese food when you have meals with them cos they sure will recommend it! Sushiiiiii~





Hungry a not? I am and I am drooling now! T.T




This is my favorite sushi! 





Thank goodness I have one thing in common with her.
FAIR SKIN! HAHA! :D




See how much we stack! This is not all actually. This is the first half and there are few more plates of sushi that i order as aunt wants me to try the Salmon egg sushi. I shudder when I burst one Salmon egg in m mouth and she laughed loudly at me saying I don't know how to enjoy it.




Soo cool right? Still can see bill that is already calculated out for you one.





Camwhore while waiting for aunt & little niece to get out of the toilet and head to Cold Stone Creamery! :D




In case you're wondering why I'm bending is cos I am too tall! The screen covered half of my face thus i have no choice but to bend!





Finally Cold Stone Creamery! :D






Niece trying to hide away from me from taking her photo. LOL. Cute lah!




I swear on my toes that all 4 of us are so full that we don't know what ice cream we should have and we asked this pretty friendly staff  for recommendation. 






Playful niece can't wait to eat and she's ignoring the fact that I need to take picture first and she got scolded by aunt. Haha! Her dudu lips.





You want some? :P




She says bye! :D

1 comment:

food solutions said...

Good posts on this site is making me read this post over and over again, I liked this post much. This post has been given all the useful things that I wanted to know about.