Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Ni Men Hao! :D


Hello! :D


Recently, or should i rephrase, these few days I've been really busy studying for my test and also up coming exams for the end of the year! I have to confess that I literally know nothing about anything that will be coming up for exams and i am quite worried!

Can't blame me cos I have totally NO INTEREST in IT stuffs that cause me to be not interested to study & listen to class majority of the time. BUT I've changed and started to listen to lesson this semester. :)




On top on that, relationship and personal financial issues are cracking up my brain a lot too. Finding a way to keep my cash flowing into my wallet/pocket though so I can enjoy life more to another extreme isn't it? :D





More detail updates, I've went for a minor eye surgery called Electrolysis a week back and I am totally impressed & the reason behind my surgery is because I have Trichiasis.


  • Electrolysis: Electrolysis uses an electric current to damage the hair follicle preventing re-growth. Reoccurence occurs in 40-50% of patients.


A few of my eyelashes are pointing inwards to my eye and it irritates me quite a lot. I always love to rub my eyes thus causing friction on my eye lens and result in having poor vision.

Doctor says Trichiasis can cause the eyelashes to rub against the conjunctiva and the cornea, causing pain and irritation, and sometimes a corneal abrasion. Inflammation and vision loss can also occur if the condition becomes chronic or ongoing so the doctor recommended me for a minor surgery to burn off the few eyelashes that is pointing inwards.


Amazingly, i haven't been rubbing my eyes for really long since the surgery and i don't feel any irritation on my eyes at all! Totally love it.



Shall stop here and head to bed because tomorrow i have a really head cracking test! Nights! :D

1 comment:

Ai said...

wah seh. take care!!