Saturday, October 1, 2011

Neglect.


All of a sudden I've realized I went away because I've realized that I cared so much about my blog stats and am afraid of how people might think of me of what i wrote.


Having gone through those thoughts and looking back of how i use to write freely in the past makes me wonder and ask myself if i am still on the right track and path for my blog where in the first place, it is a platform for me to write out my feelings showcasing the guy inside me and it turns out that i don't think it is anymore..

I came to realize that after these years, i've became really controversial on the way and tend to not write as must as i do and just back slide gradually.



Worst of all, when i got into a relationship, i will neglect my blog even more and not even want to take pictures at all. Sighs..

I have a lot of of materials to blog but it's all really personal that i am afraid to post it up and it's all my in draft box. As much as i want to, i don't dare to but i've decided to change it!




Due to the fact that I am always afraid to write because of the amount of readers and thoughts of how people would think of me when i write something inappropriate, from today i will not look at my stats and just keep writing like my journal! I bet it will be more interesting then ever because i've read through the journals i've hand written that is being kept properly, it's so full of emotions and stupidity and i'm laughing at and i hope you guys will grow with me too. :)

Thank you guys who have been through life with me and kept coming to my blog and show me that you're still reading even though i am not updating just yet. Really appreciate it. :)


I shall end this post with the picture of my date & I. :)

I don't know if you realize, i got fatter!! Maybe what our granny said it true. If you're happy, you will gain weight but it's a disaster to me lah!! :/

Okay bye! :)

No comments: