Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Hammies! :D


Isn't he cute?!

His name is called "small head" (I am the one who gave him the name one! LOL.) because he has the SMALLEST head among his siblings! Haha!!





Climb climb Hoppy!

I have totally no clue why his name is called hoppy but i know he loves to dig and dig into the flicks lazying in there.. I think he love to nap/sleep but too bad i kept disturbing him and catching him out of the flicks onto the chair to run/climb. LOL

He's a timid little hamster compared to Small Head cos he don't dare to climb the rest on the chair one..





See Small Head is excited to climb and explore!

He definitely have my character! He likes to run around, anyhow pee and is super playful and daring! 





But he have his cute moments too!!

Lot of my girl friends like him and totally agree that he is very adorable because of his curiosity character. Haha! He sure knows how to show of his charm. Lols.

No comments: