Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Failure..


Well well, let see.. I failed everything except for english.. -,-
Totally can't have to mood or energy to talk now.. -,-

Totally pissed off now with anyone who talk to me or
say me.. -,- Especially my god damn idiotic teacher. -,-

Everytime he see me, he have to talk about how vulgar is my
blog.. -,- EXCUSES ME! This is YOUR blog or MY blog?! -,-
I'm scolding my damn ulcer also can not meh?! -,-

Your mouth is also very big to say out something that you
shouldn't say okay! You think everyone in the class reads
my blog? Obviously no la! But you don't need to report EVERY
SINGLE THING THAT YOU SAW TO THE WHOLE CLASS!

If you want to read, just shut your damn mouth! Don't think
that you're a teacher and you have the rights to report/tell
the whole class on what i wrote or who i am with everytime!

NO RIGHTS! -,-

No comments: