Thursday, June 3, 2010

No topic, just blabber!


Life's great of course & don't ask why my face is so blushy. I don't know either! Took this photo just yesterday and i guess it's really warm in my room that cause the blushy-ness on my face but it looks okay right? I thought i look like a girl. HOHO!


Anyway! Holidays started for me from today onwards and ironically, i started to miss my friends though i just left them a few hours ago! ): School's really fun now a days actually even though we've got people leaving some times. Feel so sad. T3T

Not forgetting that some of our teachers are leaving us too which i feel it's really hard for me to say goodbye to everyone that is leaving one by one. It's like seeds being planted in my heart and roots started growing firmly on the ground and someone pulled it out from the ground. Soil will also go with the roots ya? So the soil is like my heart's meat. So painful that sometimes i can't feel that i'm breathing.


Maybe this is what everyone have to go through? I've got lots of people going one by one in my life be it family or friends. Though it may sounds like i should be immune to the feeling but guess not. The feeling of someone important in your life leaving you is really unbearable that you can't be immune to it.

Cheeky playful me! (:

I'm seriously wondering & thinking everytime. 

Maybe it's time for me to have a break. (: Bye peeps! :D

No comments: