Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Random Updates

Today is quite a fun day because during Insentive programme, although i feel like sleeping. I wrote some letters to my friend t keep myself & my friend awake! :D Shoot one stone hit two birds. haha!

Kind of enjoy today's lesson because I was all along trying to be hyper t keep myself awake & Zuraidah! When she's half dead on the table, i half-screamed her name in the class to wake her up. Don't know why i did this but maybe because i can keep myself awake. ((:


Actually i have to stay back with some of my bitches & sluts in school to have a nice chatt.. But today it is SOOOOOO DAMNNNNN FUCKINGGGG HOTTTT that it makes me feel to tired & shag. So i told them that i will be heading home.


But before that, Yaojie brought me to NTUC to by what almond powder for one of the ingredients for making your face to look fare & white! :D Only cost $2++ [I'll take a photo & post it next time. ((: Now lazy to upload. :S]


******


Yesterday i went to bugis & bought a Foldable Keyboard! As promised. I'll post a picture to let you dumkins who don't know how it looks like.




Cool right?! Can fold how ever or where ever you like! Looks damn chio too! :D They have lots of colour!


Let's go to the negative part that i am excited of! >:)

Yesterday night i tested the Foldable Keyboard & guess what?


IT SUCKS! X 54657894534867435432


1) Hard to type!
2) Hand with turn smelly after typing for a long time!
3) Can not feel that you're typing which don't give you the shiok-ness!


Gosh! When i was typing, i was half way ranting to Fauzi that it is very hard to type! Even when i wanted to type [ Shift / ] which comes out to be a "?" is very difficult okay! It takes like 20 to 25 sec?!?!


Exspecially is the Shift part! So fucking difficult to press!!


Next! The Smelly part!!!


Godness! I can't stand using one fucking thing & then afterward your hands smells like shit la! WTF! The keyboard is one example! DAMN!

It give off some kind of weird rubbery vomiting smell which i think even Xiaxue will scold fuck you on it.


No doubt it is fucking cool, but who wants a keyboard that you'll have to press until the whole computer table is shaking like having earth quake!

This is what i experience yesterday night!


Now i have one blogger with me having the same comments that the Foldable Keyboard is

HORRIBLE SHITzxfcxfsa!

Another word....

KA NA SAI!!!


Thanks to the someone who says that it's ultra cool & nice. -,- Wasted like $18 SGD on it la! -,-

No comments: