Thursday, September 17, 2009

Funny? I guess so! :D


Let's say my life is boring now? Or it's quite fun & i don't know how to type it out!


I'm going to go out tomrrow as promise to accompany Brendan the BenDan to cut his "long" hair! Seriously saying.


LOOK AT HIS FREAKING HAIR?! LONG MEH?! -,-

It's SHORT UNTIL BUEH SAI OKAY! Gosh.. I think he just want to see a guy. RIGHT?! LOL!


Frankly saying, i still can't forget the time when i am in the MRT camwhore-ing and one little boy sitting beside me [I totally don't know him!] squeezed into the photo too!! So damn cute! LOL!

I guess he's like primary 1 or 2? After he squeezed in, his little brother did the same too!! Both brothers came snatching space to take photo with me. -,- Luckly their father softly shouted at them to cal them not to interup me. HAHA!! Can't really find the photo now! But i'll try to find it!! BAA!!!!


Most interesting-ly is, when they got off the train, they waved goodbye to me!! At that moment, he brighten up my freaking day! Seriously!! Did you experience this before? Tell me! :D

No comments: