Friday, September 25, 2009

What aaandric do in school?!



Sorry to disappoint you guys but i am a very naughty student in school who keep talking non-stop or sleeps in class quite a lot of student. Typical student i am i guess?

 

Every morning, when the sun starts to rise, it's the time when i am on my way to school with Yaojie! :D Because it's kind of a wulu (eerie)(though there's a temple near by), i will try to talk to Yaojie.

I didn't know that the second photo that i took is so nice (i just snap without noticing if it's nice or not. Because i am reaching my school and i have to keep!)!




Told you i am a naughty student in school!! Omg.. Me and Yaojie played with ice-cream sticks in class!! We drew or threw those sticks on the floor to see the stunning 'bomb' effect.

These are a few that we drew on! Some were given by my friends! (: 


 
 
Not to forget the memories of the white board!!! I bet majority of the students LOVE to draw on white boards! :D So do I!

But majority of the times, or should i say, EVERYTIME, i have been writing rubbish like these. 



Let's get into some work then. I've also been being serious about my work too okay! Don't think that i am always naughty!! I just love to talk. (:

But at least i am not worst then any of other students because they play paper balls. -,- 




Because today Yaojie had to stay back in school to have her F&N to be done. I accompanied her still she finished it.

Guess what? She only know how to do a few questions and 3/4 of the paper is blank!! (I fainted on the spot seeing her doing her F&N)

My F&N teacher also died because of seeing her being not able to manage the questions in the papers. Yaojie! Work hard and study hard!


I guess this is my so called fun days i had in my school? It's repeating everyday i guess (not all). But i am glad that i have good and true friends that really stand beside me and support me no matter academically or emotionally.

No comments: