Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stupid Moments That I Had


Just recently got some inspiration to blog something interesting for you guys & i suddenly came out with something stupid here for you guys to laugh at! :D It's some Stupid Moments That I Had. ((:


1# Hitting someone's dick in accident!!

This inccident happen just recently
not long ago that i am with my bestie, Yaojie. We went to WestMall to buy some stuffs to have fun at home as we're so damn boring having nothing much fun to do! So after we bought our stuffs, as usual we walk from the front of course!

I don't know if the guy in front of me did see me walking towards him because i am walking backwards talking to my friend, so i can't see what's happening behind me!


So i was having fun talking and playing with my friend while walking out and suddenly i hit something spoongey and and big! Damn it!

And the next thing i heard was "Wushhh!" and i knew it's a guy already!! FUCK!


I was so shocked that i hitted something that i shouldn't hit you know! So i quickly turn around and say sorry and walked off quickly out of the Mall!! FREAK!


My friends were all laughing their ass off that i hit a guy's dick. WTH!


2# Pants tear!!

This is the most unglam thing i've ever experience i guess?


I was wearing my usual pants at home. Cool and comfy pants. So as usual again, i watch television and do all the stuffs that i usually do at home and who knows because i drop some things on the floor and i wanted to pick it up, then my mom suddenly shouted at me and tell me that my pants tear and have a freaking big hole!!


I seriously don't know where to hide my head because my brother and sister is laughing at me! BOO!!!!


3# Stupid days when i was 4 or 5 years old!!


I was being laugh at for until now for this damn incident and it is me falling down!


You'll be wondering why is it stupid? Well, my parents told me and others that when my mother was mopping the floor and the floor is wet, my mother usually tell me not to come out and stay in the room and play.

But because i refuse to listen, i stand up and walk out of the room and fall and hit my head flat on the floor and cry!

And because my brother is more clever, he crawl out, i was being called stupid for that everytime my father tell this story to others! HAHA!


I guess this is all from me today! :D Going to think of something even more interesting for you guys! :DD
And also about changing my blog design, i don't think i will change it anymore because i like the current design and i am lazy to design a new one now. HA!!

No comments: