Sunday, September 20, 2009

What happen?



I've been trying to learn how to post my photos & type nicely since morning and i can't do it. -,- So it results me to have to go edit all the pictures to put it into one. GOD DAMN! So troublesome. 


Just to say I'll not post today because of editing and not forget I'm too tired to edit in fast speed like Xiaxue or who ever who is Photoshop expert! I'm just a noob shit mind you.Laugh all you want. LOL!


Just to inform you ass holes that i have not forgotten the special yet stupid blog post that i am going to do that no blogger [i guess?] have ever done before. It cost me to harm my health okay! Mind you!

I've been going out always during weekends and yesterday was the worst day of my weekends. -,- I've wasted my god damn time only @ bugis. Worst is, i stay in arcade!!!


Luckly i have ailin & others to accompany. If not I can tell you straight that I'll fly home and sleep.

It's fun actually playing with some of my 'friends' i should say. Why 'friends'? Because they are still not considered my real friend yet! Only know them for the 1st day [which is yesterday]!


We laughed & joked a lot and i even caught a surprise shoot for them. :D Hope they'll not mind me posting it. (: I'm not like those Bloggers out there who don't ask for permission & post UNGLAM photos of others to let their blog hits go up. It's so sinful. -,-


Next, i'll tell you guys this.

I'LL NOT GO OUT WITH PEOPLE WHO BITCH EACH OTHER!

I totally hate the feeling got being bitched & bitching others because it's very tiring no doubt it's fun! -,- Let's see if it's fun when it comes to the extend of both parties started fighting. -,-


Even guy bitch for your information. -,-!! What's happening. And also, i'm not refering to Fauzi because until now, we both DID NOT bitch each other no doubt he is "The Singapore First Male Bitch" Blogger.


Happy waiting for all my photos to be up tomorrow! (: I'll be very tired to edit all today. Let's save some for tomorrow in case I HAVE NOTHING TO DO!!! At least i can do these shits. D: HAHA!

No comments: