Monday, September 21, 2009

Finally a UPDATE! :D




Yes! Finally i've finish editing all the nice photos & put it together into one so that it'll not look so messy! I've put alot of effort into it okay! Damn. I've been waking up from like 7 and start editing photos until 12 lor! So hardworking. LOL!



On Friday, went out with Brendan to accompany him to go salon and cut hair. I can tell you, it's not fun because he bullied me. -,- But i saw Chio Bu!

The girl is really really very very pretty okay! She seated beside me and she look so korean-nish! BAAA!!



After that we went to Iluma to have our lunch! I'm mad crazy over korean stuff now! Food, fashion, songs, EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGG!!!! Mostly their food, fashion & songs?

Food - Totally different taste from other races/religion or whatever crap you guys call that! The taste of their food is special plus it's really nice!! You've got to try it yourself!!

Fashion - Use your own eyes and see how unique koreans dress up themselves?! In the streets, you can see different kinds of style rather then you see in Singapore! Almost everyone is wearing the same thing!! Goodness!

Songs - Because i totally don't understand and i think that their voices is very cute. Plus plus!! Their dance!! I've watched almost like 34546576 times!! And i am not bored!!! Amazing or what?!



After our lunch, we head up to 7th floor arcade!! Brought Brendan to play 'The Room". He was screaming like a girl man. So surprised that he is more girl-ish then Zitong. :/

Go Go Zitong! You'll become men de! And go go Brendan! You'll become girl one day de!! LOL!!




After we had our crazy night, it's time to go homeeee!! (: I can say it's a bitchy, tired & fun day i guess?

Bitchy because Brendan keeps on bitching me like no mother's business! -,- You guys will say why don't i bitch back. Because i don't feel like to and i am very lazy to!

Tired because we walk A LOT! (: Which is a good thing!! :D
Fun? Because fun lor. LOL!




As promised I'll show you guys my sister's photography skills! Here it is!! (: I didn't know my sister is so talented!

No comments: