Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summarized.


Don't really have time for my blogg recently because my 'N' levels are like 3 weeks away! Totally have not much time now..


Saw my prelim examinations results & i was totally appalled by all the numbers on the papers. Some was just a few marks away to passing grade & there's two, which is my science, they are 15 marks away from passing grade. How embarrassing that it. -,-


I kind of deserve it though because i was not really into studying but shopping. -,- HELL YEA!


I guess I'll be focusing more on my sciences rather then my Chinese because surprisingly, i pass my Chinese. -,-


Next week, we'll have INTENSIVE PROGRAMME again. & worst is, the whole week, we only focus 3 subject! I bet it'll be boring & brain wrecking. -,-


Sooner or later, I'll be uploading more photos! Omg, so many photos have not been shown.

No comments: