Saturday, August 8, 2009

House turning into mental hospital soon..



Totally is totally a boring day please! Didn't go out because my mom said that my grandma & uncle's family is coming..


So what i do the whole day? Computer Computer Computer.. Bored to the max please!


But something interesting popped up! HOHO!

Went to watch videos & caught up with on named "Bored & Cum in Bus". Shocking part is..


It is from Singaporeans!


Since when Singaporeans are so daring & open? LAWL!


The guys seriously cum in the bus la! Wonder how he got high.. -,- It's like he videoing the empty seats & i was wondering if he got high because of the seats.. HAHA!


I've been chatting with Fauzi Rassul recently.. Actually he is not a bitchy person.. He's like us, crazy, retarded & funny..

I should say i am more retarded then him.. Because he kept on laughing about what i say.. Bluu..


Anyway, back to what i want to say.

My grandma & Uncle, & his family is coming in a few hours & my house will turn into mental hospital soon! Why?


My cousins will be shouting like "Ahhh!! Eeeee!! Wooo!! *Criesss* Ahh!!"

Gosh.. Can you imagine how many noises you can hear? Totally spin your head like no mother's busines.. -,-

Worst thing is.. They are going to sleep with me in my room!!

Halelujah!!!



I don't need to have a nice sleep already.. Or should i say, I'll be using the computer in the mid-night.. -,-

Using computer durning the night hours is also a very boring thing... Everyone is sleeping, you're the only retard online doing nothing but staring at the darn screen like "uhhhh? Hi? Yes? Anyone?"


How retard can that be? God.. -,-

Don't tell me to play audi or maple or even habbo.. LAME!


Dancing using pixel because you're too fat to dance? God! Geta live.. Fat people can dance thmselves la! -,-

Killing monsters because in real life you can kill anyone? This shows that you totally have brains! You can kill the insects! -,-

Habbo? Don't even need to say! It's closed during the mid-night hours!

STUPID FOOLS!



Okay.. Don't tell me to facebook.. There isn't anyone too..


Plus, all the lame games in Facebook are just perpatually wasting our precious time! Play for fun is okay.. But i can see people like in their 20s or 30s are more addicted to them game then the people that are age between 10 to 20!

WTH is happen to our world?!?!?


Mothers & Fathers out there? Are you showing good example to your god damn kids? Calling up your kids during offcice hours to just call them to harvest?!

WHAT A JOKE!

Can anyone tell me are your parents addicted to games like this?

If yes, please comment!!! GODNNESS!! -,-

No comments: