Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Quick & Random update!


Waka! Totally miss the shiokness of writing things here.. Anyway, currently i have loads of exams & self-study time packing up all my time slots.. I have barely some time to blogg..

I KNOW IT'S ROTTING! SHUT UP FUCK ASS!



I've been tweeting and tweeting and tweeting x 4541
Too lazy to come out here and write something longggggggggggggggggg like a old granny..

Well, just tell you something random that i did yesterday..


I FARTED _ TIMES IN SCHOOL! WOO!!!


Guess lor.. I can tell you it's..

A LOT!



Told some of my friends about my farting habit in school now a days and their reaction is jaw dropping.. HAHA!

Eh! Fart only ma.. Also not toxic bomb.. -,- Scared until like my fart is so smelly until when my fart reaches the plant, the plant will die off.. -,-


I've been doing a lot of random stuffs though i don't really have time. [Actually it's a lie that i don't have time]

Examples:

Doing random faces to YaoJie and make her laugh until she cant have her lunch properly.. HAHA!

Taking random shots of my friend.. [Note: Don't do it on friends who are particularly PETTY! {:]

Randomly fart in class without letting people notice that i fart. [Numerous times]

Daniel is particularly pretty pity because he sits behind me in class.. HAHA!



Well, these are the stupid & funny random things that i've done so far this week.. & i hate Orchard Ion!

Over there, there's FRED PERRY!

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: