Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Photos after photos of memories. (:


Apologies for the lack of updates as i've lots of f-ed up people messing up my life recently. Glad i'm smart enough to handle it though it's really in a f big mess. God. -_-


Guilt was always in my heart for what we've done to brendan (Telling him only at the last minute that we're not going out for singing session with him on saturday.) as he told me that actually on saturday, we've got us a car and thought of letting us happy on saturday.


Brendan knew everything of ours and he knew we are not okay though we look okay (ailin, kelly and I are always wearing a mask. >:) HAHA!).



Have got to rant out one particular thing about friends. SERIOUSLY! Shit hole for people who tell me 'you never contact me so i never contact you loh. Normally is people contact me than i contact them dee.'


FUCK YOU (Sorry but i've to really type out the whole word out.)! Are you trying to tell me some what that you've SOOOOOOO many people to entertain that you aren't able to contact people or maybe should i say you don't even have your friend at heart that you don't bother to contact them?


What nonsense is that to say that people contact you than you'll contact them? RUBBISH SHIT!


What is a friend of yours never contact you for months, wouldn't you this shit hole contact him/her back to ask if he/she is okay? What a shit friend are you okay!


You're neither rich nor handsome/pretty. You not even fit to say 'People contact me than i contact them one.'. EVERYONE DON'T!


Utterly disappointed with sluts and bastards who said this. Geh! -_-




I'm going to sign it off here peeps! :D Love everyone who loves me now. :D TAHA! :D


Lack of updates don't mean i'll not be updating! I'm clearing the naughty spider webs here now!! TOODLES! :D

No comments: