Sunday, March 14, 2010

Inconsiderate people on the MRT.



Have always been taking train and buses very often when school starts and practically, i've seen much disgusting and inconsiderate people on the train and i really hate it!


Take yesterday's incident for example.


I was sitting peacefully on the train at the stop, marina, texting people about asking where are my friends and stuffs.. Suddenly, there comes this bunch of monkeys not knowing what they're actually doing? They went talking very loudly to each other and even disturb a old lady sitting peacefully in one corner of the train! WTH?


Not only that, they hurled vulgarities all over the place to each other and guess what? They are around the age of 16 to 20!!

HELLO?! Mr 20 year old? Don't you have some sense of shame of something? You actually joined in with those kids shouting nasty vulgarities to each other and further more, took gay-ish pictures with guys! LMAOXSZ! (I admit i did have pictures are gay, but he's fucking more gay than i do!! *bags table*)


Back on track, what shock me the most is that there are even girls in that bunch of monkeys, joining in the 'fun' laughing out loud like some evil witch and shout like some squeaky birds!


What kills me the most is her laughter of course. -_- Have a sudden death feeling because i thought there's actually some witch boarded the train trying to turn someone into a frog. Oh my. -_-



I'll continue the another inconsiderate case I've seen on the train on the next post! I need some rest also right?! Woah piang! Bye peeps! (:

No comments: