Sunday, August 14, 2011

All time favorite old songs! :D

I believe that all of you have favorite old songs that you guys have listened when you are young and with no doubt, i have them too!


I wonder why are those two my all time favorite song too when i was younger. It's quite funny when i think of it and you will not believe it that they are my favorite and i ALWAYS listen to them over my VCD player at home singing along with it. HAHA !



First up is the song by Toy-Box - Tarzan & Jane!!

In the past, this song is REALLY famous and hot that almost everywhere, anywhere you will hear this song and no one will be unfamiliar with this cute song lor!






I love how catchy and cute this song is that can bring up your mood and let you groove along with it as much as those club songs. HAHA ! (I'm swaying my head & body left to right now even when i'm typing! I'm so happy! HAHA!)

Will the clubs play this song anymore? Please do cos it will be awesome cute! Any Djs who is going to spin this song in any club please E-mail me cos i will sure get my ass there! Haha!



Second song to go is by  Aqua - Barbie Girl!!!

It's another mad hot song that almost everywhere you will hear this song playing like crazy. I remember there's once that i've repeated this song on my CD player for more then 20 times just to keep singing and singing like mad happily with it. HAHA ! I know i'm mad.






I know it's absurd and i wonder why too that i will love this two songs when i was 8 or 9 years old. HAHA !! Crazy right ! All the kids at that age are listening to their kids song or nursery songs while i am totally bonkers in my room listening to these kind of crazy songs. LOL!


Oh well. Share with me what's your all time favorite song during your younger days where you will jump and sing along with it all the time even 100 times like me. Haha!

Till then, see you next time and live your life to the fullest guys! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Failed Fashionista wannabe with the ugly hairbands and unique fashion sense. I saw you in real life last week in club and you are ugly and gross to the max fyi. PLUS. What failed isnt steven lim's attempt to attract attention but your english. Your gammer is horrible. AND did you seriously used "epic" as an adjective? LASTLY, Singapore inexplicable stupefying boy. I don't understand what it means. Does anyone?