Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Self Obsess ! :D


Hello ! Wello ! Yello ! It have been (I guess) a week that I have not been blogging but from the stats shown , you lovely guys have always been coming here real often to get latest updates from my Photo Blog of what am I doing. Your lovely views are my motivation to continue though I think I often type loads of crap shit here but ehh.. Haha !

I want to yabber again ! I need the Sun & the pool !


I haven't been swimming for 1 week and my skin is itching & muscles and tickling ! Mummy asked me to tone up my bamboo chopstick small boy body as soon as possible cos I am going to enlist to the National Service real soon like next year or so ? Most probably next year cos I want to take a break from school stuffs and try something new.


I have new interest now which you guy will not believe that it is. I love to shop for grocery ! I just went to NTUC and shop for tidbits with my parents and what I did was just pick and throw every tidbits I want into the basket. Fun fun fun ! LOL Okay I sound a little childish. -.-

That's me. I laugh at almost everything, anything, anywhere, anytime. As long as I can laugh or it's funny to laugh, I will not hesitate to laugh even though it's at a wake. Laughing keeps you younger !


I shall end anyhow-ly with the 3 self obsess photos of me just in case you miss me. HAHA ! Love ya ! (:



OH EM GEE ! My Stitch 宝宝 that i hug to sleep every night ! (○^^)

No comments: