Thursday, August 25, 2011

"Final Destination 5" the Movie.


Yesterday night I've watched Final Destination 5 and the only word i can describe for this movie is "CRAZY"!! Never ever have i had my heart beating so fast even if i watch Thailand Ghost movie, neither do i have the "Give me a break! I can't continue anymore!" kind of feeling but this movie sure give me loads of thrills and shocks.


You can always definitely expect to see crazy splatter of raining blood in every accident and my deepest and scariest impression of one of the accidents in the movie was hearing the bones crack and snap and at the same time am horrified with the distorted body overflowing with blood all over the floor. *Horrified*

Here is the OFFICAL Trailers for Final Destination 5.













1


This movie definitely worth a 4/5 rating because it's thrilling enough that it's really a very enjoyable movie to watch and at the same time a really interesting story line. Thumbs up!


Do head down to your nearest theater now and purchase the tickets with no second thoughts because you will definitely not regret watching it! Enjoy the movie! :D

No comments: