Monday, August 29, 2011

Weird & Scary Dream!


All of a sudden i remember i have this dream just awhile ago which is a really scary dream that makes me can't have a good sleep. I wonder why are all my dreams so horrific and dramatic. Tsk.


I dreamt that i am in China having a holiday and i am with my ear piece on listening to my music while walking with my friends (I wonder who cos i have no idea who is it now.) and suddenly i felt something's weird and i turn around and i saw a chinese guy kept staring at me.

I was so panic, i walk to the front of my friends and thought it might be over but who knows, the guy followed me and suddenly he rob me but this is the funny part..


Out of everything he snatch like wallet, bags, things that are valuable, he snatch my ear piece. -.-"



I don't know if i did the right or not thought but i punch and fought with the China guy and kick him down the stairs and he started chasing me.. With no second thought, i shouted for help and shouted for the police near by..


GUESS WHAT!



The police thinks that i am playing with them trying to be playful. WTF UH!

Then i have no choice but to take out my sharp comb from my pocket and stab the China guy's hand and run away safely. LOL


BUT.

My ear piece is broken into pieces and i end up throwing somewhere on the road feeling so damn pissed. HAHA!



Weird lor this kind of dream! It makes me jump up from my bed catching my breathe. Tsk!

No comments: