Thursday, August 11, 2011

Blog Challenge #1: What will you do if ... ?



What will you do if you get scolded/in to a fight for no reason by a stranger in public ?


Personally, if i am with a group of my friends, i will asked my friends to take a video of her verbal insults/actions to the police if the STRANGER were to hit me or being too much with the insults. With second thought, i think i might be so furious that i will not just let the stranger scold me for no reason but reasoning out her shits and make her feel ashamed and embarrassed for what she've done in the public.

I'm sorry to say but I will not give a damn given if he/she is an elderly cos in my eyes, everyone is equal which none have ANY rights to hurl and throw vulgarities and insults to the other party.



Personally i've experience myself an incident where by an old lady she have walking difficulties and at that point of time I am waiting for the train to arrive. As usual, i plugged in my ear piece and listened to my favorite songs. All of a sudden when i am at my peek of happiness grooving along with the song, i heard someone shouting very loudly and rudely behind me and there i see this old lady..

I'm not angry at first cos i thought maybe I'm really in fault to block her way to walk smoothly straight to the door but then i realized she started saying something in chinese like "Call you siam (A very rude hokkien word to use to call people to move aside & it's usually used on animals.) still stand down there block my way." and started muttering rubbish.

At the point of time i felt so angry that i can feel that my hair is all spiking up real high and "TSK!" & stared at her.


Then after when she stepped into the train, she wanted to to have a seat nearer to the door but it's occupied by an old lady and she asked that old lady who is seated if she can give up her seat.


Now think.

If you were the old lady who is sitting down, obviously you'll get stunned and blurred awhile thinking why can't she have other seats and wants mine?


So this is is what that old lady who is seated feeling and asked her why can't you have other seats instead and that old lady who is having walking difficulties started SHOUTING. WTF?

Now that if this happens to you, aren't you angry?!



Though i'm not the old lady who is seated, I felt so pissed too by just watching what is happening in front of my eyes lor and I am so crazily mad that i constantly staring at her showing off my "I'M FUCKING NOT HAPPY WITH YOU!!" face all the way until she alighted.

I am really so unhappy with this old lady that i kept ranting non-stop on twitter and even to my friends of how idiotic this old lady is.


I know that she is having walking disabilities but come on! Do you have to scream and shout in front of the public announcing that you are one and that you are in disadvantage? Can't you just be kind and polite to others rather and shouting or being so rude?

You don't have to mutter rubbish or scold people for if people don't understand why they have to give up their seat for you or when they are blocking your way lor!



Anyway tell me what you will do if you get scolded/into a fight with a stranger ? (:

No comments: