Friday, September 9, 2011

Let's Study! :p



HELLO! :p 
IKR. I'm not even studying and i caught Sheryl folding papers in action. Haha!







SMILE!



Recently, classes ends 2 or 3 hours earlier and i really feel that I am wasting my time and money to go to school cos apparently you need transport fee to travel and just spending a 2 or hours in school PLAYING COMPUTER is really a waste of time lor!


There's once that i went to school and I am already 1 hour late. Our lecturer STILL HAVEN'T START the damn lesson and after like another 30minutes or so then he started teaching when all of us are already on our "Z" mode cos we are really bored in the class for 1 hour 30 minutes! WHAT A LESSON. ☮ (Peace to you lecturer, I exposed you. :/)

I'm not here to rant though cos I'm not in the mood to rant but sharing! (:



Ohwells, thank you very nice! I'm going to start gluing my eyes on my drama. Love y'all! ♥

No comments: