Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blogging with blackberry while on bed! :O

First time trying to blog using my blackberry phone and it's awesome! :D

Did not sleep for the whole night due to don't know what fish reason but, I had a lot of fun tweeting with people! :D liamyoung! *melts* He's awesomely handsome and cute to me okay! What's best is, he lives @ UK! :O

Mad love UK people! :) Sad that I wasn't @ UK. :( If not I did celebrate my birthday with him!! Waha! :) okay, I'm dreaming.. :p


Had to go meet both of my sisters for breakfast later! :) Mcdonalds breakfast delux! Wheee! :)

Miss them quite a lot as they always spend time with their boyfriends and left me out. FML. -_-


Now. I don't really know what to do now but I know that I very very the hungry! See you guys soon! :D Bye! :)


p/s; Is there anything like blogger for Blackberry? It's freaking ugly looking to blog with blackberry though it's kind of cool.

No comments: