Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Schedule FULL!



Apparently, have been busy with outings and parties! (: God knows why i am so crazy this few days till my energy are all drained off!

Yesterday was a very tried day that i went over to Dave's house to sleep after watching the movie 'Avatar' @ VivoCity. Hell that alien looking movie that wasted my money to watch it!


I'm totally not entertain/attracted by the blue monsterious looing alien that should claim to be scary looking. Afterall, that movie should be rated NC16 for godness sake! I can see breast and some sex scene in the movie that some little kids behind me are able to see it too la (I doubt they'll high though)! They're to fortunate to see these in such a young age.


I'm so bad in luck that i've to waste my money on cab fare back to CCK with Dave!! Kill me please god. It's extreamly expensive and i almost died seeing the meter jumping happily like no mother's business. NB.


Got to know someone saw me in Vivo city and don't bother to come and say 'Hi' to me lor.. Sighs.. I'm to shock to know people see me actually before i even think that they never say 'Hi' to me because I DON'T THINK I'M A FAMOUS SHIT! (:


I don't self-proclaim and be such a thick skinned cow to say I'm famous okay! HOLY! It's so killing my life to say that.. I wonder why some bloggers can say that out with their mouth.. huh!


Going to have my holy dinner now! Please eat and not starve to look pretty. You'll die from it you holy shits! You'll strave to death!!! BYE! (:

No comments: