Friday, December 18, 2009

N level results releasing TODAY. [Tips]



I KNOW EVERYONE IS NERVOUS!! Dorry is even nervous for me and pee on my bed yesterday night!! FAG!


Sincere thanks to everyone who wish me luck/hope i get good results/have faith in me and etc etc.. Really appreciate all the messages and comments. *touched*

Fags out there who are cursing me, you can kill yourself if your curse works! KNN! I've never seen/heard such high powers ever. -__-

Hope you'll FAIL to curse me and bang your head against the wall and die just like that!!



I've got some little tips for you guys before you guys go getting your results like me! FUCK!


1) Because you'll go nervous and may feel headache or stomach pain, BRING SOME OILMENT AND SPREAD IT LIKE NO MOTHER'S BUSINESS!! (Fuck shit, i've having stomach ache now.. -__-)


2) Guessing some may cry, some may not. But because you're not comfirm if you'll cry or not, bring load shits of paper to school to share around with teachers and friends!! At least you did something goo if you fail.. -_-!!


3) Grab hold of your phone tightly to either call everyone to tell them you've passed or call them to inform them you want to die now because you've failed. Handphones are important.. (:


4) Have your breakfast/lunch first before you go to school! Because you'll have to cry a lot and it requires energy to cry! Can't imagine someone crying half way and just faint like that. That will be a good news for the reporters. -__-



Okay, i've finished blabering shits here.. I have to prepare myself now.. Goodbye! :D


Updated:  I'll be updating through twitter if i passed or failed. Follow me to hear the good/bad news. (: ):  @aaandric

No comments: