Thursday, December 31, 2009

24Seven Blogger Year End Party. [Short Post]



Hola everyone! Today is New Year's Eva leh leh leh!!!!!! Oh my goodness sake, stop staying at home and nua!! GO OUT AND PARTY!!!! ):

I've got to say that the sadest thing for me now is that school is going start in a few more dayss!!! Like 2 days (Totally hate the new environment for me!! HATE IT!)?! ):


Anyway, drawing you back to my photo above, i've attended a party yesterday night with 24Seven and LOADS of other bloggers, pretty/handsome//funny once!


I hate molemole your your info! She make me sooooo jealous of her cute hat or whatever you call that.. She should getthe cutest hate award yesterday night, but sad to say, don't even have this kind of award. LOL.


We love to play with MoleMole the sheep (Actually we're trying to kill her yesterday night so that the lime-light will be on us. Haha!! Okay, sounds so bue hiao bai. Whatever!)!!!




Woah ha! Totally admore this pretty lady here. Don't know why but when she get near to us, i feel the motherly love or something.. Maybe is because her friendly face that makes me feel so. (:


I totally admire her playful-ness and wildness when comes to chit chatting and playing with young bloggers! She just don't look/act like her age!! She's the night winner for the 'Craziest Hat' anyway. :D


THIS! Is the handsome prince of hers! Gorgeously handsome righttttttt... I know la. People got girlfriend le.. SHOO PEOPLE! LOL.




I've got got to only say that the party is totally gorgeous. Aren't putting a uberly big bomb here okay. I'm not those kind of blogger who lick dick just for the sake of licking because you're doing an advert or whatever for the company or whoever.

Apparently, i did not get money for going to this party neither did i get any special treatments. All bloggers are treated the same over there.

Toodles guys, I'm going out now again! (: Imma busy mannn~~ :((

No comments: