Sunday, December 27, 2009

Life with little colours.



Not caring much these days with only D at my side going through everything with me. *slaps to get back*


Sorry for the ultimate emo sentence. -__- Anyway, will be heading down to downtown east Chalet for a party later. Almost all of my energy are drained now and it's killing my body. I look like a 'han tu' now. -__-



Back at home, mom is preparing the house to have a new look for Chinese New Year and spring cleaning very soon. (: I'm overly excited for all the days i'm able to spend with D (Pardon me for my siao-ness). And of course, I'll not forget all of you who kept on viewing and bitching/supporting la okay. Just shut up. LOL.



Apparently, if you're not bind, you'll be able to notice one retard naming himself 'Typicalben' to post a comment in my blog trying to pull my confidence level to zero. Honestly, even if xiaxue killed me on her blog, i don't even bother to care about it because it's not nessesary to.


Plus, there's a say that a way to have attention for bloggers is to have war with another bloggers and i don't resort to this to get the attention i wanted and needed honestly. It's such a loser way to do it or get it.

******

Not everyone is perfect anyway. Are you guys out there insulting.bitching me trying to say that UGLY PEOPLE have no stand to say ANYTHING? Look at the mirror yourself, you think you're really good looking than? Wake up your mind.


Holy shit that you have such a disgusting brains and eyes to think that way. I totally admit that i'm not good looking neither am i ugly looking. Don't with to be perfect either (But i tried to.) because it'll look like a plastic-zillion though you'll look good.


Mind you that EVERYONE have a stand to say something/blog no matter you're ugly or not. It don't mean you're good looking/having more fame and you'll have more stand to say something you want to say.


I'm gonna stop here for today. (:

PARTIESSSSS!! HERE I COMEEEE!! :DD

No comments: