Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mac-Delivery Tip!

Twitter/facebook followers of mine will sure know that I'm a uber Mac lover that ALWAYS call for Mac and it may go on for daysssss...

Of course there'll sure be problems calling for Macdonalds and some of you may not know what are the problems I've faced so far and you can prevent it from happening! :D


I'll now list down the problems that i've faced before and there's one easy step to do! :D



1) Straws having one big hole! (This totally pissed me off! I love to drink and i enjoy drinking! What's thereto enjoy when you are drinking in air too!! GEWW! -__-)

How?: Speak in a damn serious tone with that got damn man/women on the phone and tell him/her this!

Tell:PLEASE (Don't scare them to death if not they can't take your order.)! remind the the delivery man NOT to stuff my straws or whatever anyhow-ly in the bag and bend my straws causing me to drink more air than water in the end! (Tried and it's very effective!)

2) Sometimes, it really can go really pathetic that they only give you ONE PACKET OF CHILLI SAUCE AND A PIECE OF TISSUE PAPER! NB CB. -___- (I know some of you don't even need it. BUT I NEED IT! I do have tissue a home though, BUT IT'S TOO PATHETIC TO ONLY GIVE ONE PIECE RIGHT!!! -__- FYI, i'm not so poor to sell these packet of chilli sauce hor! -__-)

How?: You'll have to tell the guy/women on the phone again!

Tell: Excuse me. I'm not sure if you need tissue papers or not but I've only received 1 pathetic tissue paper the previous time (Anyhow bomb if you're not calling for Mac for the first time.) and it's really stupid! (I really did say it this way FYI.)

3) I sometimes wonder if they did know they're a delivery men/women and they're not F1 motor racers!!! I've got drinks spilled out of the bag and it's almost 1/4 of the cup of coke GONE! (They expect me drink from the bag is it? -__-)

How?: This time, you'll have to speak to the delivery man/women!!! YES!!!

Tell: Please be careful on the road! Because i can see you're having F1 race just now!! Please don't do this next time when you delivery my Mac to me! I love my drink!

4) Not being able to order for Mac-Delivery due to bad weather.

Ways: Order it online (Though i haven't tried ordering it online when it's having bad weather, but i believe it'll work!) or other alternative is to argue with the tele-marketer on the phone to help you squeeze in the earliest slot to order so you'll be the first after the bad weather ends (This really works and i got my mac real fast! WOO! :D HAHA!!) !!


5) Having the Delivery man/women calculating the change very SLOW!

Ways/way: I've tried waiting patiently and looking at that delivery man at my door quietly and it didn't work! He took his own sweet mother time to calculate! FUCK! So i've tried giving shit fag face (though my face is already very shit.) and it really works!! The delivery man even took out his phone to calculate as fast as possible how much he should return to me (Effective!!)!!

6) If it rains in the middle of your Delivery and they called to stop your delivery till the rains stops!!

Ways/way: Be considerate and way like an idiot by your door till the rains stop! JOKE!! There's actually a way!! Argue with them by telling them what if the rain stops 3 or 4 hours later (Effective!) and they did send my McDonalds with a yellow raincoat on afterwards!! WAHAHA!



Yes! These are the problems and ways to solve it all! I've tried almost all of them and it really works!! Because I'm a frequent Mac Ms Blonde~ HAHA! :D



Enjoy your Macdonalds and cry! :D

No comments: