Saturday, December 5, 2009

Imma Lazy bumb!



Record breaking! Havent been going out for 1 week! (: Rejected everyone who call me out for shopping due to my laziness! I've also been eating a lot from last week!!! -____-


I've something to say quite a long time but because of the Malaysia trip's post got my stuck on it, i can't really post. But who cares now!! I'll post this first than head to Part 2 of my Malaysia trip you CB! HAHA!


If you're my all time reader, you'll freakingly realised i've not been mentioning two people already in my blog.. [If you fucktards don't know it, YOU SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON READING MY BLOG FROM NOW ON THAN!]

Shall not mention their names here because i don't really care much now. BOH CHAP!


Friends who cared for me did asked me and I'm really glad that AT LEAST THERE'S SOME HUMAN CARING FOR ME!

For for the friends that i mention, they are leading a good life (which Brendan & i think that it's really no life.) and have boyfriends (and throw us aside like soft toys lor..).


Knew this thing will happen far long ago and I just kept quiet. Brendan said that we'll have to wait for them to break with their boyfriends and crying back to us.. HELLO?! BRENDAN! I'm not so stupid anymore and i don't bother to explain it further!


Both have told me before that they hate people who go with their boyfriends and abandon their friends. And who am i going to say it to now? WHAT A JOKE!



Haven't contact them for a very long time because i gave up on contacting them. I realized that I'm pretty stupid because there's numerious reasons to it.

1) One of them is un-trustable and both of them should know which inccident i'm refering to. (Fuck you for that bitch. I'm still pissed for that inccident.)

2) Both of them love to bitch around each other's backs to me. Who knows? They'll also bitch me.

3) I also hate friends to ditch their friends so stick to their boyfriends/girlfriends like gule and i mean it. I've never ditch friends for my other half.

4) You've told me that I'm becoming more materialistic and that's part of the reason to why you two feel you have a barrier with me. JOKE! I've always been like this ever since we know each other! (except for the days I'm still young and penniless la!) Are you trying to say that now than you know I'm like this after such a long friendship?

5) Not contacting friends for WEEKS and having new friends/boyfriend/girlfriend totally shows me that you not know what's real meaning of friends but Ouh friend? Okay. Ditch me? I can find new once.



I guess for all of you guys, you do trust your friends alot huh? Don't trust them too much now with your secrets. They may use your secrets as a JOKE even though you guys are labeling each other as BFF. But actually in the end you'll realize the real meaning of it is Best Fucker Forever.


I'm of course moving onto my life and not care about them anymore though it's such a long friendship, and i mean it, it's really long!

Told my friends that something big will happen in the end and I'll freaking-ly not care because both girls chooses them as their ideal choice. I'll only have to say good luck and no tears. They'll still be my friend of course, but an un-trustable one.


I can't use my hands to count how many friends i'm having now..

Let's start the list! (Not according to whatever order huh!) (Close once)

1) Mahirah
2) Zitong
3) Shiying
3) Linden
4) Amanda
5) Jingyi
6) Brendan


OH YEA! (: I'll maybe be bring Elvis (My Teddy) to the doctor tomorrow! :D

BYE IDIOTS! :D

No comments: