Monday, November 30, 2009

It's killing you and I know!



Edited:

I know I'm damn bitch just now to not write anything. Well, I'm too tired to type anything here la! I'm even lazy to go out with my friend, how cool can i be today? HA!


I've got to say it's super fun during my Malaysia trip and I WANT TO SHOP MOREE!! :D

Things regarding friends, don't want to say anything about it anymore as i've been bleh-bling all over twitter and FB, flooding the whole system! HAHA! (You can't blame me idiots. I'm too bored okay!)


You guys should follow me on twitter for god sake! I'll entertain you with bonkerxz crayxz twit tweetsxz! LOL! (Okay, I'm going kuku bonkers now. -___-)

I've a absolute good reason to go kuku okay! I've so many photos to edit and numerous videos to upload la!! Come to think of it, it's so WOAH PIANG OKAY! -__-!!! Hell don't know when I'll finish uploading those ridiculously long crazy video that i've taken! *ki hiao*

Off checking some stuffs first and head to sleep until mid-night! MUOAH!!!!

No comments: