Sunday, November 15, 2009

aandric de Blondeeee!




How i feel of being a 'aaandric de blonde-y'?

Totally funny. Loads of people looking/staring at you like as if you're from outer space. Blonde-y look so alientic? ):


Feel happy to be blonde?

Yes and No.

Yes because i think that the colour looks freaking chio.
No because i don't look good in pictures but i look chio in real life. [Comments given by my brother.]



Got to kill myself because i trim and cut the fringe myself!! GHAWD!! At first it looks knn ccb disgusting. But after having the goddess hands of my brother's, it ends up better then what i;ve done to it!! Totally can't believe my brother have more talent in bering a hair dresser. [Though it's still a little sucky?]



This is the miss de blonde-y. VERY GHEY RIGHT?!?! I know. -,-!! It's because in the front, it's mother farking flat.. I don't bother to style it because i'm going to bed!! BED!! [I lied. I never even sleep. -,-]

Miss blonde going to bed.. BEDDD!! :D [Strive to be more men...]

No comments: