Sunday, November 15, 2009

aaandric de blondee [2]



Today is the second day of ms de blonde-y and i've got comments from my cousin saying that my bangs is too straight!! Should trim a little more. GAHHH!!!

Funny thing is, she prefer ms de blonde-y having messy hair but not flat cock. And!!! Cousin also say that after looking at me longer, she thinks that it's nice.. WOOO? :D


Heading to go Fish Farm with weiqi and clique tomorrow and i wonder what will they say about ms de blonde-y. A comment i can bet on it is that it looks gay, which is a si beh common comment given to me [On blog] when i'm even not ms de blone-y.

Thanks to people who say that i look hot anyway. :D Heard that from some friends pssing the message to me. I'll try my best to looks hotter in another way but not the normal way. Get it? Okay you don't, but you'll soon understand. HAHA! :D


For people who keeps on thinking i look like some kind of animals or alien or whatever the whatever.

FUCK YOU! 

 What's wrong with your eyes or your minds? Are you telling me trying out new style or whatever whatever looks like a alien or animal? I'm not as freaking boring as you to just STUCK at one kind of style AND NEVER CHANGE!

BORING IDIOT!!!

I can bet the least a human can do is to change their hair styles? DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE ALSO STUCK WITH ONE?! BOO!!


Call me alien all you want. Lady gaga also tried out loads of styles that NO SINGERS HAVE EVER THOUGHT OF TRYING. And it ends out looking weird BUT! Good looking and interesting and and!!!

FRESH!

Kill yourself now if you JUST REALISE YOU'RE STUCK WITH ONE STYLE!

NOWW!! 

Even my buddy Linden knows how to change his style please?! What's wrong with you not being able to get use to my new hair style? Kill yorself for not being able to adapt fast enough then. You'll sooner or later anyway.

SO DIE NOW IS BETTER!

No comments: