Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Missing the days...




Today is the 4th day that i'm lazing around in the house and i totally enjoy it! ((:

First i have to wish all the readers out there who is having their O levels good luck because heard that the papers are not easy.

Haven't been doing much these few days but sorting out and calculating the amount of money i spent on buying my clothes and bags. Not to mention i still want to buy some more bottoms because i think that i am lacking of some cool shorts or jeans.


I thought me and my friends are having movie marathon this month because from what I've realized this few weeks, we have been watching movies every now and then! And guess what? We're going to watch movie tomorrow again. :DD

I guess I'll go and shop for some bottoms tomorrow and not to forget to save money for my Abdobe Photoshop!! :D

No comments: