Sunday, November 22, 2009

aaandric de blondee [5] (Last Day!) [AD] Visit to Central Fire Station SCDF.



Despite it's the last day of Ms Blonde's statues and I'm sure I'm going to miss her of her craziness and her playfulness to brighten up my life.

Thought that last day of Ms Blonde will be ruin by some bitches and i don't wish to mention it anymore because it makes me mad angry about it much.

Thought that I'll not be able to go out myself but in the end, there's a drive to make me go out myself to the Visit to Central Fire Station SCDF and I'm crazily happy and proud of myself FOR THE FIRST TIME (For being able to be go out myself)!


I'm crazily early to the shopping mall and had my breakfast ALONE at subway! Not to mention that I'm over jealous of the kids in front of me with their parents because they have company!! -___- But I kept on looking at one boy la of course, because he's overly cute and handsome with double eye lid (If you did follow me on twitter, you'll did have already know this nong nong time ago, not really long though?)!!

I almost cried when I'm so alone becaue I'm alone la! Okay, makes no sense but who cares. I went there soooo early that not a single shop (except for the fast food stores and food stores) is open, but I still went up and down the whole Funan Mall 3 to 4 times. CRAZY RIGHT?!


Thought there'll be like 4 bloggers coming but FUNNY! Only 3 bloggers (including me) showed up for it. Let me name the two. One of them is Andy Kuan A.K.A AndyStorm and the other one is called Claire A.K.A Snow White (She's really freaking white! Don't play play uh! *admires*) and also not forgetting our facilitator, Eevon!

I was freaking nervous at first because I don't meet with strangers like that. But well, it's quite okay at first bcause Eevon is very friendly and talked to me and the stones on my heart is being removed a little.

Eevon was asking me if i know where's the Fire Station and I'm happy to show her the way because when the period i'm alone before they came, i walked and walked around and around, that's why i know la!


Going into the Fire Station, I'm quite excited and we were being greeted by the Door guard i think? And we were being asked to look for the Rota Commander Yiing Kai (I know!! His name is freaking cool and unique!).


We were being greeted by him very formally and he's like our Tour Guide Of The Day!

First, we were being showed by those firemen how they jump down with the pole when they have drill or whatever.. So many type of jumping down methods la! But i remember one of them!! The Bear Hug!!! :/

After that, we were brought to the small and cute vehicle which we alway call them the Red Rino but actually the real name for it is not called Red Rino. It's called... I also forget!! LOL!! No wonder you guys called it Red Rino! It's Way easier to remember! Okay!

After explaining everything about Red Rino, we've got to try out how to use a Fire Hose! I'll have to tell you that it's crazily heavy!! But i enjoy looking at kids playing with it because they have loads of sudden emotions and actions coming out that maybe their parents haven't seen it before! HAHA!

The Fire Fighting truck is a quite interesting thing to me because Yiing Kai explained to us alot of stuffs that we don't know and things that will occur and what they need and etc etc.. They even have on the spot demostration! Fun fun fun!!

In this picture, I was being amazed by the 100 year old pole on the top left corner of the picture!! Wooden pole and it's still shining like no mother's business leh! Don't joke uh!

After having those touring and explaing of other things, it's so crazily hot and SO MAD LUCKY we are being able to go into the office and have a chat with them. It's more like an interview i guess? Listening to their stories and personal views can really be so entertaining!

Got into a Ambulance after the chat. Got freaked out by only the description of how looking at the cracked bones appearing through the leg and they'll have loads of blood. WHAT DAH HELL!!


Got up the super doper fun rescue truck thingy or whatever you call it?! It's freaking-ly 10 story high and I shivered a little when we are up there!! But i am okay after a long while but i almost felt like vomiting. :ll

We've got a chance to go into the heart of the Fire Station, which is also the 'Control Station' (No one is allowed to go in except for staffs! How cool can it be?!), but i can't find the photo.

Ending our visit with the heritage gallery, and i hate the officer who is being handed over but not Yiing Kai. He just happily say this 'Go in and see yourself la.. Have nothing much to say also..'

HELLO? You lazy then say la! -___- I was quite interested with the Heritage Gallery and wanted to listen more but you just Boh Chap and say you've nothing to say!!! -___-

 
Helped Eevon took a chio picture of the Central Fire Station and i love it crazily!! Not to forget i love her DSLR too. Super jealous when seeing her taking out her DSLR!

Chatted alot with Eevon when we're on our way to the MRT Station and told her I was nervous at first to come and stuffs.. haha!

As usual, having nothing to do on the train and camwhore!!

Feeling boiling hot on the train and realised my eyes and face is pink-ish red! Almost cried from the hottness in the train.


Funniest thing is, this is my first ever time sleeping on the train! I only slept for 1 hour 28 min before going to the Central Fire Station la! Imagine how tired i can be?!

Over joyed when i reached home because i ve a great day of course! :D

Reached home and I was thinking that today i've 4 emotions being shown. Rarely can see me like that please! I was also listening of course, but sometimes i didn't because i was too curious of other stuffs and see else where when Yiing Kai was explaining stuffs. :/

Over all, i think that it's fun, exciting and most of all, WORTH VISITING! :D


Thanks 24Seven for the visit to Central Fire Station SCDF.
Also remember to be grateful to all the fire fighters and paramedics!
They save lifes!

No comments: