Thursday, November 19, 2009

aaandric de blondee [4]

It's day 4 of aaandric de Ms Blonde and I'm spending my day 4 with Brendan de brendy!

Actually we are going down to Singapore Poly to do some stuffs but ended up it become a wasted trip there, so we headed down to Vivo City to have our lunch @ The Asian Kitchen at Basement 1 i think?


The Food is awsome that i feel like I'm flying while having their food in my mouth la! Not forgetting that they have a very nice chinese come japanese style of placing and designing the restaurant to make us feel like we're actually in haven!

I totally have to comment on the freakingly nice Egg Fried rice!! I can really taste the sweetness of the sauce and the egg and not to forget! The rice is not bundle up like a meat ball but they are all saperated!!

NICE EGG FRIED RICE!


I'm going gaga while having my food. HAHA!! I totally like the red chairs that I'm sitting on la! Like queen's chair or something lor! WHAAA!!


After our lunch, we went out of Vivo to the balcony to look at the cruise ships and boats..Suay thing is that it started to rain la! FARK! Can't admire the nice scenery and and to bid goodbye to all the bosts floating around and around the waters...

As usual, like a kuku kid who don't know what's shopping. Me and Brendan went around the whole Vivo 3 times. LOL? Come to think of it, we're like ghost who can float very fast around Vivo which is such a BIG shopping centre and we're not tired. WAH?


Went walking around vivo, suddenly wanted to make a turn o habour front shopping centre and i saw a shop that can make teddy bears!! The process of making the bear is very fun that as though you're going back to your childhood days having your parents letting you to make a bear of your own!


My bear's name is called Elvis and actually he's born yesterday. But because i want to make it more special, i want his birthday to be the same as mine!! The picture above is his Birth Certificate! :D

What's more interesting is that if i lost this teddy bear and someone return it to the shop, the staffs is able to contact me and get my teddy back for me!! *amazed!*

What even more amazing that I got to do a vow with the staffs there that my teddy will be my best pall because he's special and original and I brought it to life!! ROARR!!!

Most exciting part is here! I've got to bring him to the doctor on 6th December 2009, which is to their shop to let my teddy consult the doctor!! *MAD EXCITED!* [It's a soft toy event anyway, I'm not crazy to really let my soft toy consult a real doctor spending bombs. -__-]

Now is the craziest part ever! My teddy bear have heart beat!!! *Amazed with mouth opening widely but covering my mouth with wide opened eyes*


Went back home with the teddy bear in a box that is shaped like a house and my family was all so curious what's in it. And my sister was so freaked out by the heart beat of the teddy la! Funny!!


 Ending my post with this family picture of mine!! :D Loves Elvis and Stich! :D

******

How would Ms Blonde's Day 5 would be like? [Which is the very last post that I'll call myself Ms Blonde! LOL?!]

No comments: