Saturday, February 6, 2010

Life goes on..



Sudden turn in this stage of my life when i wasn't sure what will happen in front of me next. Life's like building up a brick bridge i guess. Not knowing there's a big hole in front of you and still continue building happily and ended up falling in and hurt yourself.


Really appreciate that i've still got so many friends around caring and concern me and get me going on..



Actually, didn't intend to go out yesterday because i'm really really tired but, was being forced to go out because they thought i'll be unhealthy at home and lock myself in my room. Actual fact is, I'm really tired and i want to sleep, but they still don't allow me to. -_-


First stop was to AMK where Kelly wanted to lend some money to her boyfriend and buy a few pieces of clothes..


Don't know why but i've just realized that i've a habit to go to the handicap toilet and also take photos there...



Millions of appreciation to what kelly have done that she still come out despite she's very very tired after school though i'm not the one who wanted to come out but she insisted to go out.. Thank you..



Have to thank this bitch too for really really treating me very well, always be there for me and understands me very well (But not better than how much kelly did understands me.)..


Will be having loads of random photos.. Take care peeps. (:


Kelly's trying to complain and get prove that I'm a food waster who always don't finish my food. :l


I don't really know what happen here. I think i want some tissue?




I'm trying to shoo a bird with my leg and kelly caught it. Nice!



It's all by myself again now in front of the mirror...


Shall end it here.. I do know you guys have missed out fucking loads of what i've been doing and whatever shits that i've been going through.. I'll not be updating my blog that really often unless i've really got somethings to rant (Soon there will be..)..

Do follow me on Twiiter @aaandric for more instant updates of even my thought. Love you guys.


Wish you guys all the best for everything and CNY is coming. (: Gonna head down some where to get my CNY clothes. Bye.. (:

No comments: