Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Frist day in school @ Mcpherson ITE + New Year Resolution Of 2010 For aaandric.



Just to note, Miss blonde died on 3rd January 2010 night. She's gone for good and may not come back ever again to visit us. I miss her cheerfulness and wildness towards life and hope i can have it even for now.


4th Jan 2010 was my first day of school to Mcpherson ITE and i almost cried from feeling alone and seeing soooo many strangers. ): I'm glad i managed to get over it in the end and make a few friends around. ((:


Have to go talk about a 21 year old girl who keep sticking to me that day (Orientation Day.). Sh friendly of course, but over friendly that i feel very disgusted. She don't act like a age, which is 21 years old and she love to hit people while talking and it's totally very rude and not feminine at all.

Apparently, not know what reason to that she lovessssss to touch my hair.. -___- I was soooo pissed with her that i wanted to run away from her because she loves to comment on others A LOT though she never comment on me.. She commented on one of my guy classmate's teeth being orange and asked why.. So insulting and rude for asking him this kind of question when you first know a person lor.. Okay, i'll stop blabbering...


But just to say, i totally have no motivation for school now.. ): Nothing drives me to study neither even going to school just for the sake of going (At least i did pay attention in class.). Hate to say this, but i want to say. I don't like to have friends that keeps on smoking or hurling vulgarities like running water while shopping or walking along the streets. It makes me look like as if i'm a uncivilized bitch from a uneducated background. ): NO NO!

Okay, i think i've been talking too much about my school thingy! I'm such a windbag.. LOL?


******


Let's get a list of New Year Resolution for myself to keep mysel driving for this year (Mind you, this is the first time ever i've listed my New Year Resolution/blog it. Should be honoured to know it okay! :D)


Get a good grade for myself for the course that i'm taking now!
More and more cash from blogging and other alternatives. :D
Having more understandable/cheerful/friendly/open minded/wild/helpful friends around. (:
Eliminate people that i don't like and people that don't like me (Maybe try to make them like me will be a better choice. :D HAHA!)! ROARR!!!
Get more clothes in my wardrobe! I WANT MOREEE!! :)


I guess that's all right? (: Gonna blog soon and take more photos!! :DD I'm loving myself more now.. hehe. :D

No comments: