Monday, July 13, 2009

Pitiful Me. :{


Prep Exams are coming NEXT WEEK! Omg! I can see myself going to the mental hospital soon.. GOD MAN! Can you imagine you haven't prepare a single shit and suddenly you know that Prep Exams are coming next week?!

I can comfirm that the results will be HOLY if i never study/pay attention in class on the next following day.. *jumping around like madness*

Are you guys prepared already?! ARE YOU?!?!?!?!


I've just wrote something on my personal diary, i haven't been writing on him for a very long time la.. I just talked to him... Feels a little better because, i don't know why, i can feel the book is communicating with me.. LOLL!!

I'm not crazy okay! Shut up!


I've told him my personal aim for my 'N' levels already & i think i can share with you guys ya? :D

  • English - 4
  • Math - 2
  • Science - 4
  • Combine Humanities - 4
  • CHINESE - 5


Did you realize i gave the lowest for my Chinese? HA! Because i sure know that i can't get flying colours for my chinese.. -,-

Chinese is not a 1 or 2 month thing where you can learn very fast like social studies or geography hor~ So ya.. AT LEAST I NEVER GIVE UP! *Smiles with glee*

*ahem* Zitong is currently disturbing me while blogging.. Very irritating hor? LOL!

Well, these few days, or should i say, on saturday, i got scolded very badly! -,-


All because of one girl.. Her great doings make me got scolded like a peice of Ba Kua~



Saw what she did? Bruses all over my arms okay! GIRL SOMEMORE! WTH..

Can't blame her, she's a hockey player.. -,- [ It makes me sound like a weakling.. -,- ] She kept pintching me like a free toy in the toy store where no one is watching lor.. WTH!

I HAVE MEAT! NOT COTTON!!! OMG! -,-


Now i felt so pain la.. I counted & i have 7 bruses! HOLY! Record man! Anyone can break it? Got 7 bruses from A GIRL from PINTCHING. {: How GREAT.



Copy & Link.

No comments: